Hey everyone! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Interest in the server has been steadily dropping still, and now it is a bit up but still not great. We needed ideas to bring interest back... how about a festival?
Chickenfest 2018 is currently scheduled for a full week: Monday, February 26 to Sunday, March 4 with a finale event on the last day of the festival.
What's the plan for Chickenfest this year? Right now we just have preliminary ideas, but the core of the festival is obviously... poultry. The plan is to fill the week full of chicken-themed activities, a few of which include:
- A temporary chicken exhibit (with live chickens) in a fenced-in area in Noctis Square.
- A special chicken shop (with cooked chicken) next to the chicken exhibit in Noctis Square.
- Chicken-themed events at community builds at or near spawn, such as the horse track and bumper boat arena.
- A massive Chickenfest sign atop Noctis Manor.
- Chickenfest decorations on several community builds at or near spawn.
- An egg booth for aquiring chicken eggs that are to be thrown every which way in the festival area (spawn and surrounding areas) to enhance the hilarity and insanity of the festival.
- A special guide to all official Chickenfest activities, their locations on the server, and the times they are available if applicable.
If you're a member of the Superstes Noctis server, we hope to see you the week of Chickenfest and would love your input on the planning process as well. If you're not a member of the server, we hope you'll enjoy the content created regarding Chickenfest and would appreciate any constructive feedback you may have for us as well. In the meantime, we wish you (and your chickens) the best of luck in your continuing battles to survive the night!